Here is an interesting piece of technology for helping with scheduling appointments. Looks pretty handy and affordable too. It also seems pretty painless and with how lot’s of professionals now sync a smartphone of some sort to their calendar a service like this could keep them up to date without having to personally answer the phone to schedule an appointment. I’m sure this would save money spent on assistants as well! Have a look and tell me your thoughts in the comments section.
10 Twitter tools to effectively manage your followers – Daily SEO blog (http://ping.fm/TYy4l)
Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old,
of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio
“To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most-requested column I’ve ever written.”
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck. Continue reading
“The hardest thing about climbing the ladder of success is getting through the crowd at the bottom.” -unknown
“How to: Start Using Greasemonkey in Under 5 Minutes” – http://ping.fm/oQ99R
21 Bookmarklets To Fire Up Google Chrome [List] | Social Web Tools (http://ping.fm/GDZii)
Testing blogging with ScribeFire. Did this post? I’m posting to my blog without having to even enter my blogs admin panel. What a time saver. If you haven’t been to my newest website yet, check it out here. I’m hosting a Workshop on How to Buy Foreclosures very soon! Don’t miss it!